Thursday, June 25, 2015

Trolling

So, teachers have tried following by signing on with their kids social media accounts. (Yes..I figured you out, lol.)
Now Mr "Bill, Windsor parent" thinks that by adding a (maybe real, maybe not) last name to a brand new account, that has had no interaction with anyone or anything, qualifies as not anonymous.

Let. Me. Type. This. Real. Slow. So. The. Parents. And. Staff. Of. "F School Windsor Prep"  Can. Follow. Along.

Sound it out. Enunciate. Use phonics if it helps.



Game playing is not what I am doing here. No one involved with Windsor Prep wanted to play nice, starting two years ago when all my neighbor and I asked for was a letter to be sent out asking parents to not park on our lawns. You would have thought we had shot peoples dogs.

It has been two years of nastiness, inconvenience, trespassing, property damage, harassment, etc.

If anyone out there doesn't like this blog, just think how many of us in this neighborhood don't like what we have had to deal with.

There may be those couple of parents whose kids go to the school who support it, but the rest of us don't. All we wanted to do was figure out a way to coexist peacefully.

Newpoint, or Cambridge, or Windsor bought the property, not the neighborhood.

So, I will continue to post  anything and everything about this "F School Windsor Prep" and anyone who is involved with it. I don't post lies. I don't slander them in any way that is not legal. I post facts and sometimes photos. Deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment