Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fun and games in pretty colors (updated)

Oh Chunk. You and your special friend(s)are acting like the third graders they teach. I called you pumpkin because if you really believe that your first set of comments was a polite and friendly approach, then your brain is soft and squishy inside...much like a pumpkin is.

Your newest missive barely merits a response, but your efforts at insults do so amuse me that I find I can not resist. 




First, let's start with your concerns about the legalities of vehicles being filmed. Yesterday I provided you with a link to the Florida statutes. I know it was full of BIG WORDS and legalese, and I'm sure it was super confusing. but basically what it boils down to is filming of cars, kids, people, etc while outside on a public environment is LEGAL. 
Conversely so is it legal to record audio when it is not in the context of a private conversation, but rather cursing, threats, and insults being loudly shouted across a public space. Maybe this will better help you to understand: http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf
And you do "ass"ume a lot, because you want me to defend something I linked to. You don't know me or anyone else involved in this, save for your friend ...and maybe any other friends you have made through the school. But that makes you unbiased? 

Next, your offer to purchase  and "flip" what you assume is my "not ready for market" house was adorable. Sure though that you would want to flip it? Tired of apartment dwelling? Hoping because you have an in with a teacher that the cars will part to allow you through?

Now Chunk, let's address the fire hydrant issue. To quote from the Pinellas County municipal code:
Stand or park a vehicle, whether occupied or not, except momentarily to pick up or discharge a passenger or passengers:
a.
In front of a public or private driveway;
b.
Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant;
c.
Within 20 feet of a crosswalk at an intersection;
d.
Within 30 feet upon the approach to any flashing signal, stop sign or traffic control signal located at the side of a roadway;
e.
Within 20 feet of the driveway entrance to any fire station and on the side of a street opposite the entrance to any fire station within 75 feet of such entrance (when properly signposted);
f.
At any place where official signs prohibit parking or standing.
municode  You may think it's ridiculous, but the laws are there for a reason. Reasons that you may not be able to comprehend...but then again you are probably the type that parks in fire lanes too.

As far as your accusation that I am a bully, excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor from rolling in laughter. Surely you jest. Perhaps you should refrain from using words you don't actually know the meaning of.  (Webster's Online Dictionary ) What the staff, and parents did to multiple residents of this neighborhood is what qualifies as bullying. 

What I do here is sarcasm. I delight in posting factual links and pictures that accurately reflect this situation, school. and organization. I don't insult individuals. I insult a group behavior. You made allusions to my mental health, my rights as a resident of this neighborhood to do this, my honesty, etc. And then you made sure I am aware you know where you think I live, etc. Now who is a bully? Pot, meet kettle. 

Keep in mind too. It really doesn't hurt me to have you insult me. That just means I am bothering you, and anyone associated with this school. Boo hoo. You don't like me. They don't like me. Oh whatever shall I do now?Oh wait. It doesn't affect me so who cares.

Lastly, I will stick with all the colors, because it is my blog, and because I like them. It doesn't seem to be deterring readers from this blog after all.

You have made it clear that you think you are as wise and brilliant as the great Oz, but as I recall when the curtain was pulled back he was revealed to be a small, and rather unimpressive man. Not that I am implying you are unimpressive...oh no. Peace out Punkin 

**these comments were received in response to the above;
"Thank you for all of that. It tickles me inside to know that everything you have learned comes from the internet. That truly makes you an accredited blog. You have proved the very reason why people post anonymously, if at all. It seems you tend to shift to stalker tenancies when someone ruffles your feathers. That works out perfect for my case. Keep the slander coming. Oh, and get a job."   
    Hmmm, it seems you were the one whose feathers were ruffled. And I'm "tickled" that I am helping you build your case. Now tell me little one, is that a gweat big bweif case? Do you cawwy all your portent stuffs in it? Is that what you pull all this cleverness out of? You need to carry a dictionary in that big bweif case then. Look up the definition of stalker. You tried to rattle me, it didn't work, I came back at you, and your best retort was "get a job", and to call me a word you clearly don't understand the meaning of. Good luck, maybe someday you'll get off the JV team. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/30/2015

    Thank you for all of that. It tickles me inside to know that everything you have learned comes from the internet. That truly makes you an accredited blog. You have proved the very reason why people post anonymously, if at all. It seems you tend to shift to stalker tenancies when someone ruffles your feathers. That works out perfect for my case. Keep the slander coming. Oh, and get a job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charlie...looks like everything I posted came true after all.

      Delete