Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Meeting

Wouldn't it have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall during the meeting at the school tonight?

As the parking lot empties, you have to wonder, do the parents and/or staff feel any more secure with this new alliance...with Alliance Education Services?

Someone on the PTA's FaceBook page looks like they are finally doing some research, and making some connections.

Of course their efforts,are about four years too late, now aren't they? Oh well, baby steps I suppose.

So for now I may just sit back and see what they find. I've been digging, but heck, I just get attacked and told I'm a mean person when I put the info out there. Let's see what they come up with.

But for now, entertain yourself by reading reviews left on the Facebook page for their AGABroward County school:  https://www.facebook.com/AGABroward/reviews/


1 comment:

  1. No one i know even goes to those meetings.

    ReplyDelete