Thursday, April 28, 2016

Rick Tra plays games

I just received a comment, left by Rick Tra. You all know him from some of the news coverage of the financial dirty dealings at the educational cesspool we lovingly refer to as Windsor Prep.

WFLA News Channel 8 has done several stories...please enjoy reviewing them.




His comment included a link  I plan on sharing with my neighbors. It leads to a picture of them, and he asks if I know when it was taken. Honestly it seems as though he is asking me about it as if to threaten me.

I don't take well to threats, or bullies. Bullies are the reason this blog was created.

I find it especially interesting too, considering Mr Tra has thus far purported himself to be an earnest and decent person, fighting the good fight, trying to save his child's school. He has sought out news coverage representing himself as such. Wonder how Mark Douglas would like seeing the real Rick Tra.

It is good though to get to see what type of person Mr Tra really is. He is someone who likes to menace and bully others for his own gain. All nice and friendly til someone stand up against his plans.

Funnily enough, I  almost started to believe  he, along along with perhaps a few others of them might be decent. That they might really be interested in not just improving the school, but also in integrating better into the neighborhood. That maybe he, or even more than just  he actually gave a thought to the concerns so many of the residents of this neighborhood have.

I've read so many of his comments, and engaged in a dialogue with him thinking that way.
Alas, I was wrong indeed. His friends are the same group that have harassed this blogger all along.

The thing that sets him apart from his comrades, and actually shows him to be a worse person though, is that he needed/used the information from this this blog, and has tried to benefit from it whereas the rest were just idiots. 

 But perhaps he needed someone to find that info for him, after all, Mr Tra's writing skills don't indicate he's educated enough to be an architect of anything. Perhaps the consultant needed to consult this blog more than he would like to admit.

But, as far as that photo of my friends, Mr. Rick Tra, I will happily share it with them. I have known them a very long time. We help each other out a lot. They are good people. We will see if they choose to take any action, or respond to you.


4 comments:

  1. AWP: No games, let's meet today. I'm free today at lunch if you'd like to meeting and talk. You cam email me at Leadermac@aim.com. I do sincerely do what to thank you in person for the information you've provided about NEP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWP: As a people on this planet, we're all here live, to learn, to survive, and to provide for others. From your blog, I've learned much and I'd like to hear you and the neighbors out in person. Here's my email address leadermac@aim.com if you like we can set another time and place if lunch today is not good for you. Thank you again for your research. In the end, yes you can drive away me and the parents who are interested in a cordial dialog in person. But then who will replace us and will they reach out to you and your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not trying to drive anyone away Mr. Tra, just as I am not interested in having my actions dictated by others, or in having lunch with you one on one. Anonymity has served me well. I have seen what you people do to the neighbors you have identified, so I will stick to what I have been doing...writing little old blog that so many people feel the need to comment on how little it matters. I am sorry that you and the rest of your friends don't like my blog, or the fact that it shows up in web searches for Windsor Prep and East Windsor Middle. I see you have a blog now. I wish you much luck and enjoyment with it. Stop by when ever you need to research something :)

      Delete
  3. AWP: Even though we're in disagreement, I want to thank you for allowing my comments to be posted. This is fair and it is the right thing to do so that we can engage in a logic discussion. You do have the right to block my commitment, so only your perspective is presented. Thank you again. I hope you and your neighbors will meet with me and other concerned individuals on this issue. This have gone on enough, I like to begin a cordial dialog in person if you give me the opportunity. LEADERMAC@AIM.COM

    ReplyDelete