Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Would You Like Meatballs With That?

I wonder....will there be a question and answer session, or are we all expected to sit there and smile like the fools it seems they think we are?

I particularly love the part where it says "to honor you". And don't you get a kick out of the part that says "the start of the school year" as though the traffic woes miraculously clear up. But my fave, fave, favorite part is how they think this will make any sort of amends for the THREE SOLID YEARS of this madness, and nastiness on their part.

It was their nastiness that prompted this blog. Silly me though, I guess all we should have done was cook them dinner and they would have melted into mush and played all nicey nicey.

And if you believe that I have a lovely bridge across the Sahara I'd like to sell you. It has a lovely view of the ocean. For reals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment