Sunday, January 17, 2016

It's Been Six Days So Where Are Your Facts, "Facts"?

It's been slightly longer than six days since the anonymous reader "Facts" challenged the veracity of the true facts posted on this blog.

This "person" implied that "F" school Windsor Prep is no longer an "F school., but rather have pulled themselves out of the mire of inferiority, failure, and disgrace, to the lofty ( ha ha) grade of "C".

Maybe this is what "Facts" is confused over - TBT- Romano -state-cooks-the-books-on-tests-why-ever-trust-them-again but would that really count?

I searched and searched to find some evidence that this unlikely miraculous feat had in "fact" occurred. Alas, I could not in "Fact" find that proof. Ho Hum Sigh.

I replied with a challenge that he, or she, parent, or "F" school Windsor Prep staff member offer some sort of proof to back that up.

And what response did that challenge receive? Cue the chirping crickets, 'cause I got nuthin'. Nada. Zip. Bupkiss. I would say this shocks me, buuuuuut....Ha Ha Ha Ha...it does not.

So, here I offer that challenge again...anyone? Anything?

And I encourage any reader to research this themselves.

http://schoolgrades.fldoe.org/  -  this is the page where you can find the school grade, and see how they fall into the very bottom 300 of the 615 Charter schools operating in Florida. In fact, they are in the bottom 300 of  the 4,323 operational public schools PLUS the 615 operational charter schools. *** Original Blog post July 7,2015

Or revisit this Sept. 29, 2014 blog post and the School Improvement Plan

Until then, since the "facts" seem to support my statements, I will continue to refer to "F" school Windsor Prep as an "F" school, because their school grade is an "F".




No comments:

Post a Comment