Thursday, October 9, 2014

Haven't disappeared

I've been so busy working on something that I have slowed down a bit. Rest assured progress is being made on something and it takes a lot of my attention. I still have to load the videos and pictures I have and I have a good post coming up.
There should be some good activity this weekend.
Meanwhile...has anyone noticed the ugly paint scheme. While the colors didn't look so awful on the one story building, on the two story you really can see how similar the tan/golden color is to baby poo at certain times of day. Perhaps it didn't seem so bad on the smaller building because it was shaded by trees. Unfortunately all the trees had to be bulldozed so that the eyesore could be constructed. 41,500 square feet of baby poo  and burgundy hideousness. Lol.
Also...when did the "F" school, Windsor Prep's fearless leader Mrs Jessica Clements promise these parents that the building would be ready? Because we are well into October and the property and building are still a mess. Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment