Friday, October 2, 2015

Last post removed

Well folks, after contacting the Pinellas County School Board, and reviewing the updated "F" school Windsor Prep's staff directory page it seems as though Miss Carter is no longer employed by them. 


Therefore, out of respect to her getting out of what clearly was a very dark period a situation that did not suit her, and because I can't even begin to imagine the humiliation of remaining associated with them when you don't have to be (Yikes!!!), I have decided to remove the previous post. 

Clearly she wasn't in charge of a classroom when she was online, so Miss Carter I extend my apologies. 

I am guilty of assuming ( after all, until today you still showed as a staff member) that you were engaging in the same boorish and bullying behaviors that many of the still current staff members have in the past, and of which I'm sure they will continue.  

I wish you success in your future. Perhaps you will find a position at a school that isn't in the very lowest percentile of all schools in the state, and certainly hopefully, you will work with better people  somewhere you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment